WE OFFER QUALITY EDUCATION FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE DANCE
Our programs prepare and support you in delivering amazing unique group DANCEfloor experiences for Adults, Teens, Kids and *Older Adults.
The GROOVEMethod® was developed in 2007 by Misty Tripoli, the Founder of The World Groove Movement™. (video of Misty talking about the method, a little short welcome and history). It is a very simple yet powerfully effective concept that gives people permission to be creative and the confidence to dance their own unique dance.
YES I’M READY! I WANT TO BECOME A GROOVE FACILITATOR.
We are so excited you feel the YES and you are ready to learn about The Groove Method and how to facilitate The Groove DANCEfloor Experience.
Your next step is to decide which training you want to attend. The Groove Academy offers 2 basic Facilitator Trainings. Click the link below and you will then have the option to sign up for the facilitation for adults and/or the facilitation for kids/teens training.
The Groove Academy provides you with the all tools and resources you need to become a confident facilitator.
- 18 hours of in-person training and 3 months of application and practice
- Pre-course preparation videos and training materials
- Course manuals, workbooks and materials
- 3 months access to our online Groove Academy packed with Video tutorials
- Playlists (new playlist released every month)
- Sample flyers, Promotional and marketing materials
- Discounts to other Groove events, trainings and retreats
- Access to our engaging and dynamic Groove facilitator online community
- 3 month mentorship with your Educator to become a licensed Facilitator
- A 6 Class Practicum and Class video submission and approval is required to become a Licensed Facilitator
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The Groove concept and philosophy
- Pathways of communication
- Creating group unification through teaching simple movement
- Facilitation skills and intuitive teaching techniques
- Understanding the Groove framework and how to create the DANCEfloor experience
- How to inspire creativity and authentic movement through facilitation
- Practical application and facilitation group work