The Groove Method® Facilitator Online and In Person Training (Aarhus, DENMARK)
Saturday October 28 from 10:00 – 14:00 CET *ZOOM ONLINE
Saturday November 11 from 10:00 – 14:00 CET *ZOOM ONLINE
Saturday November 18 from 9:30 – 18:00 CET *IN PERSON
Move’n Act, Grønnegade 93E, 8000 Aarhus C
Master Trainer: Torild Hjertemod
Language: English and Danish
Early Bird rate ends Sunday October 1, 2023
Registration is in US$, Early Bird US$550.00 / Regular US$600.00.
Final day to register for this training is Friday October 27, 2023!
***Payment Plans available – training fees broken up into 3 payments.
Please register using this coupon code to place your deposit. Support will contact you to finalize.
Fees must be paid in full prior to last day of the course.
Coupon Code: EdPmtplan/3
In this training you will learn all the skills and tools you need to provide a delicious dance experience that nurtures the mind, body, heart and soul, course content includes:
- How to teach simple movement to create group unification.
- The Groove Philosophy and how to integrate these principles into the dance floor experience and your life!
- What language to use to inspire participants to lessen judgment, be creative and free to dance uniquely in their own way.
- How to create a deliciously diverse dance experience that nurtures the whole self, building strength, cardio, rhythm connection, dynamic interactions and individual creative exploration.
- How to navigate the online resources and build your Groove music library.
- How to begin your Groove class offerings and build a tribe of Groovers in your community.
What to Expect:
- 2 online Zoom classes and 1 in person class with your Master Trainer, including a combination of theory, practice time, grooving and rich conversations.
- Online video workshop to prepare you for the in-person and online meetings.
- Fun and interactive homework assignments.
- Online partner facilitation work with assigned fellow Groovers.
- Global community support.
- Marketing and promotional materials.
- 3 month access to The Groove Academy online resources filled with tutorial videos, sample playlists, facilitation support videos and documents, slide presentations of classes and manual.
- 6 practice classes provided by you in your community (preferred) or online and evaluation/feedback of 1 class by one of our Master Teacher.
Important to know:
- After the first zoom meeting expect 4-5 hours of homework before the next zoom meeting. Homework includes watching videos, and practicing online with an assigned partner from the course.
- After the second zoom meeting expect around 2 hours of homework before meeting for the live day.
- For the live day: bring water, snacks and lunch. There will be a 30-min lunch break during the day, so there will not be time to go out and buy lunch. Plan to bring everything you need for the 8,5 hours.
What you will get:
GROOVE Manual (pdf version)
Theory and practice how to create your own GROOVE class.
3 months temporary license (with your initial training).
Marketing material, tutorials, sample playlists and worldwide support.
The Groove Method is a license program.
After your 3-months temporary license that comes with your initial training ends, you’re required to obtain your Groove license to continue providing Groove classes.
1 year license: US$260.00, monthly payments available of US$25.00.
Continuing education possibilities after becoming a licensed Facilitator:
Groove KIDS/Families Online Certification
Groove FIT Online Certification
Groove YAH Young At Heart Online Workshop
Groove Experience provided through Zoom Online Workshop
Groove Advanced Facilitation Training to deepen your skills
Groove Designer Training
*Registered participants will receive an email from us 10 days prior to training start date with further course details