The Groove Method® Facilitator Online Training (Americas/Europe time zone in English)
Saturdays February 5, February 12, February 19 & February 26, 2022!
Start-End Times each Saturday:
7:00am-11:00am Pacific US CAN (Los Angeles time)
10:00am-2:00pm Eastern US CAN (New York time)
4:00pm-8:00pm Central Europe (Berlin time)
(full online training must be attended, all 4 days in person online, 4 hours each training meeting)
(No recording will be available, this is an online in-person training)
Early Bird rate ends Friday January 7, 2022.
Registration is in US$. Final day to register for this training is Friday February 4, 2022!
In this training you will learn all the skills and tools you need to provide a delicious dance experience that nurtures the mind, body, heart and soul, course content includes:
- How to teach simple movement to create group unification.
- The Groove Philosophy and how to integrate these principles into the dance floor experience and your life!
- What language to use to inspire participants to lessen judgment, be creative and free to dance uniquely in their own way.
- How to create a deliciously diverse dance experience that nurtures the whole self, building strength, cardio, rhythm connection, dynamic interactions and individual creative exploration.
- How to navigate the online resources and build your Groove music library.
- How to begin your Groove class offerings and build a tribe of Groovers in your community.
What to Expect:
- 4 online Zoom classes with your Master Trainer team including a combination of theory, practice time, grooving and rich conversations.
- Online video workshop to prepare you for the in-person online meetings.
- Fun and interactive homework assignments.
- Online partner facilitation work with assigned fellow Groovers.
- Global community support.
- Marketing and promotional materials.
- 3 month access to The Groove Academy online resources filled with tutorial videos, sample playlists, facilitation support videos and documents, slide presentations of classes and manual.
- 6 practice classes provided by you in your community (preferred) or online and evaluation/feedback of 1 class by one of our Master Teacher.
What you will get:
Theory and practice how to create your own GROOVE class
3 months license, marketing material, tutorials, playlists and worldwide support
The Groove Method is a license program.
After your 3-months license ends, you’re required to obtain your Groove license to continue providing Groove classes.
1 year license: US$260.00, monthly payments available of US$25.00.
Continuing education possibilities after becoming a licensed Facilitator:
Groove KIDS/Families Online Certification
Groove FIT Online Certification
Groove YAH Young At Heart Online Workshop
Groove Experience provided through Zoom Online Workshop
Groove Advanced Facilitation Training to deepen your skills
Groove Designer Training