The Groove Method® Facilitator Online Training (Americas/Europe time zone in English)
The Groove Education Team is proud to announce our first online facilitator training available for dance lovers around the world!
Bring the Groove Experience to your community!
Check if the time zone of the in-person online training session are convenient for where you are living.
We also offer another in-person online training with different time zones. Click here for that information.
Dates and Times:
Saturday/Sunday September 26+27 from 10:00am-2:00pm EDT New York Time, (which is 4:00pm-8:00pm CET Berlin Time) (which is 7:00am-11:00am PDT Los Angeles Time)
Saturday/Sunday October 3+4 from 10:00am-2:00pm EDT New York Time, (which is 4:00pm-8:00pm CET Berlin Time) (which is 7:00am-11:00am PDT Los Angeles Time)
Saturday October 17 from 10:00am-12:00pm EDT New York Time, (which is 4:00pm-6:00pm CET Berlin Time) (which is 7:00am-9:00am PDT Los Angeles Time)
(full online training must be attended, all 5 days in person online)
Additional Time Information: If you’re attending from another time zone, here are the times for some zones, please still double check the start times depending on what time zone you’re living in.
PDT (Los Angeles): from 7am-11am
EDT (New York): from 10am-2pm
GMT (London, UK): from 3pm-7pm
CET (Berlin, DE) from 4pm-8pm
Master Teacher: Dani Nobrega & Misty Tripoli
Registration is in US$.
In this training you will learn all the skills and tools you need to provide a delicious dance experience that nurtures the mind, body, heart and soul, course content includes:
- How to teach simple movement to create group unification
- The Groove Philosophy and how to integrate these principles into the dance floor experience and your life!
- What language to use to inspire participants to lessen judgment, be creative and free to dance uniquely in their own way
- How to create a deliciously diverse dance experience that nurtures the whole self, building strength, cardio, rhythm connection, dynamic interactions and individual creative exploration
- How to navigate the online resources and build your Groove music library
- How to begin your Groove class offerings and build a tribe of Groovers in your community
What to Expect:
- 5 online Zoom classes with your Master Trainer including a combination of theory, grooving and rich conversations
- Fun and interactive homework assignments
- Online partner facilitation work with assigned fellow Groovers
- Global community support
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Mentorship with your assigned Master Trainer
- 3 month access to The Groove Academy online resources filled with tutorial videos, sample playlists, facilitation support videos and documents, slide presentations of classes and manual
What you will get:
Theory and practice how to create your own GROOVE class
3 months license, marketing material, tutorials, playlists and worldwide support
The Groove Method is a license program.
After your 3-months license ends, you’re required to obtain your Groove license to continue providing Groove classes.
1 year license: US$260.00, monthly payments available of US$25.00.